MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- E. Simiu and H.R Scanlan, Wind Effects on Structures (John Wiley & Sons), New York, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Hansen and C. Dyrbye, Wind loads on structures, (Chichester, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- M. Belloli, F. Fossati, S. Giappino, S. Muggiasca and M. Villani, ‘On the aerodynamic and aeroelastic response of a bridge tower’ J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 99 (2011) 729–733 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Den Hartog, Mechanical vibrations, (Dover, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. W. Brownjohn, E. P. Carden, C. R. Goddard and G. Oudin, ‘Real-time performance monitoring of tuned mass damper system for a 183m reinforced concrete chimney’, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 98 (2010): 169–179. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T Argentini, L. Rosa and A. Zasso, ‘Experimental evaluation of Hovenring bridge stay-cable vibration’, WIT Transactions on Modelling and Simulation, 2013, 427–437. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T Argentini, M. Belloli, L. Rosa, E. Sabbioni and A. Zasso ‘Modal identification of stays and deck of a cable-stayed bridge, Proceedings of the International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering, ISMA 2012, Leuven, Belgium, pp. 1031–1043. [Google Scholar]
- T. Argentini et al., ‘Modal identification of a cable-stayed bridge by means of truck induced vibrations’, Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series, Jacksonville, Florida, pp. 165–172. [Google Scholar]
- N. Martins, E. Caetano, S. Diord, F. Magalhães and A. Cunha, ‘Dynamic monitoring of a stadium suspension roof: Wind and temperature influence on modal parameters and structural response’, Engineering Structures 59 (2014), 80–94 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Magalhães, A. Cunha, and E. Caetano,‘Vibration based structural health monitoring of an arch bridge: From automated OMA to damage detection’, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 28 (2012), 212–228 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Hu, E. Caetano and A. Cunha, ‘Structural health monitoring of a stress-ribbon footbridge’, Engineering Structures 57 (2013), 578–593 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Bayati, M. Belloli, L. Rosa and A. Zasso ‘Full scale monitoring of the twin chimneys of the Rovinari power plant, Proceeding of EVACES, 19–21 October, 2015, Dübendorf, Switzerland. [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Bendat and A. G. Piersol, ‘Random Data: Analysis and Measurement Procedures’ (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1966). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.