MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- E. Simiu and H.R Scanlan, Wind Effects on Structures (John Wiley & Sons), New York, 1996).
- S. O. Hansen and C. Dyrbye, Wind loads on structures, (Chichester, 1996).
- M. Belloli, F. Fossati, S. Giappino, S. Muggiasca and M. Villani, ‘On the aerodynamic and aeroelastic response of a bridge tower’ J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerodyn. 99 (2011) 729–733 [CrossRef]
- J. P. Den Hartog, Mechanical vibrations, (Dover, 1985)
- J. M. W. Brownjohn, E. P. Carden, C. R. Goddard and G. Oudin, ‘Real-time performance monitoring of tuned mass damper system for a 183m reinforced concrete chimney’, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 98 (2010): 169–179. [CrossRef]
- T Argentini, L. Rosa and A. Zasso, ‘Experimental evaluation of Hovenring bridge stay-cable vibration’, WIT Transactions on Modelling and Simulation, 2013, 427–437. [CrossRef]
- T Argentini, M. Belloli, L. Rosa, E. Sabbioni and A. Zasso ‘Modal identification of stays and deck of a cable-stayed bridge, Proceedings of the International Conference on Noise and Vibration Engineering, ISMA 2012, Leuven, Belgium, pp. 1031–1043.
- T. Argentini et al., ‘Modal identification of a cable-stayed bridge by means of truck induced vibrations’, Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series, Jacksonville, Florida, pp. 165–172.
- N. Martins, E. Caetano, S. Diord, F. Magalhães and A. Cunha, ‘Dynamic monitoring of a stadium suspension roof: Wind and temperature influence on modal parameters and structural response’, Engineering Structures 59 (2014), 80–94 [CrossRef]
- F. Magalhães, A. Cunha, and E. Caetano,‘Vibration based structural health monitoring of an arch bridge: From automated OMA to damage detection’, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 28 (2012), 212–228 [CrossRef]
- W. Hu, E. Caetano and A. Cunha, ‘Structural health monitoring of a stress-ribbon footbridge’, Engineering Structures 57 (2013), 578–593 [CrossRef]
- I. Bayati, M. Belloli, L. Rosa and A. Zasso ‘Full scale monitoring of the twin chimneys of the Rovinari power plant, Proceeding of EVACES, 19–21 October, 2015, Dübendorf, Switzerland.
- J. S. Bendat and A. G. Piersol, ‘Random Data: Analysis and Measurement Procedures’ (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1966).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.