MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- N. Lin, C. Letchford, Y. Tamura, B. Liang and O. Nakamura, ‘Characteristics of wind forces acting on tall buildings’, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 93 (2005): 217–242. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Zdravkovich, Flow around circular cylinders. 1: Fundamentals, (Oxford, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- A. Simpson, ‘On the flutter of a smooth circular cylinder in a wake’, Aeronautical Quarterly, (1971): 25–41. [Google Scholar]
- G. Diana, M. Belloli, S. Giappino, A. Manenti, L. Mazzola, S. Muggiasca and A. Zuin, ‘Wind Tunnel Tests on Two Cylinders to Measure Subspan Oscillation Aerodynamic Forces’, Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on, 29 (2014): 1273–1283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Zasso, M. Belloli, S. Giappino, and S. Muggiasca, “On the pressure and force field on a circular cylinder oscillating in the lock- in region at subcritical reynolds number”, 9, pp. 919–927, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- A. Zasso, M. Belloli, S. Giappino and S. Muggiasca, ‘Pressure field analysis on oscillating circular cylinder’, Journal of Fluids and Structures, 24 (2008): 628–650. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Belloli, S. Giappino, S. Morganti, S. Muggiasca and A. Zasso, ‘Vortex induced vibrations at high Reynolds numbers on circular cylinders’, Ocean Engineering, 94 (2015): 140–154. [Google Scholar]
- G. R. S. Assi, P. W. Bearman and J. R. Meneghini, ‘On the wake-induced vibration of tandem circular cylinders: The vortex interaction excitation mechanism’, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 661 (2010): 365–401. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. O. Hansen and C. Dyrbye, Wind loads on structures, (Chichester, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- CICIND - Tech. Rep, Model Code for Steel Chimneys, Revision 1 - 1999 Amendment A – March 2002. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. W. Brownjohn, E. P. Carden, C. R. Goddard and G. Oudin, ‘Real-time performance monitoring of tuned mass damper system for a 183m reinforced concrete chimney’, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 98 (2010): 169–179. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. H. He, X. G. Hua, Z. Q. Chen and F. L. Huang, ‘EMD-based random decrement technique for modal parameter identification of an existing railway bridge’, Engineering Structures, 33 (2011): 1348–1356. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. C. Asmussen, Modal Analysis Based on the Random Decrement Technique: application to civil engineering structures, Department of Mechanical Engineering, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- P. Górski, ‘Investigation of dynamic characteristics of tall industrial chimney based on GPS measurements using Random Decrement Method’, Engineering Structures, 83 (2015): 30–49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.-X. Ren and Z.-H. Zong, ‘Output-only modal parameter identification of civil engineering structures’, Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 17 (2004): 1–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.