MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Vibration testing and measurement techniques|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- ARCHES D10: Recommendations on dynamic amplification allowance, Brussels: European Commission, http://arches.fehrl.org/, (2009)
- J. Kalin, SiWIM-E®, http://www.cestel.eu/, (2015)
- F. Moses, ASCE J Transp Engrg, 105(3), 233–249, (1979)
- R. Corbally, A. Žnidarič, D. Cantero, D. Haijalizadeh, J. Kalin, M. Kreslin, C. Leahy, E. J. OBrien, E. Zupan, Algorithms for Improved Accuracy of Static Bridge-WIM Systems, D3.1 Report of Bridgemon project, Cestel (2014)
- W. H. Press, S. A. Teukolsky, W. T. Vetterling, B. P. Flannery, Numerical Recipes: The Art of Scientific Computing, 3rd. ed,. Cambridge University Press, (2007)
- A. Žnidarič, I. Lavrič, IABMAS2010, 993, (2010)
- A. Žnidarič, I. Lavrič, J. Kalin, IABMAS2010, 1001 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.