MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- Ol’khovskii G.G. Perspective gas-turbine and steam-gas plants for power engineering (review) // Thermal engineering. – 2013. – No 2. – Pp. 3—12.
- Andrea Toffolo A synthesis/design optimization algorithm for Rankine cycle based energy systems. Energy, vol. 66, 1 March 2014, pp. 115–127. [CrossRef]
- T.K. Gogoi, P. Sarmah, D. Deb Nath. Energy and exergy based performance analyses of a solid oxide fuel cell integrated combined cycle power plant. Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 86, 1 October 2014, pp. 507–519. [CrossRef]
- Carcasci C., Ferraro R., Miliotti E. Thermodynamic analysis of an organic Rankine cycle for waste heat recovery from gas turbines. Energy, vol. 65, 1 February 2014, pp. 91–100. [CrossRef]
- Andreasen J.G., Larsen U., Knudsen T., Pierobon L., Haglind F. Selection and optimization of pure and mixed working fluids for low grade heat utilization using organic Rankine cycles. Energy, vol. 73, 14 August 2014, pp. 204–213. [CrossRef]
- Methodology for estimating thermodynamic parameters and performance of working fluids for organic Rankine cycles. Steven Brown, Riccardo Brignoli, Samantha Daubman. Energy, vol. 73, 14 August 2014, pp. 818–828. [CrossRef]
- Cataldo F., Mastrullo R., Mauro A. W., Vanoli G.P. Fluid selection of Organic Rankine Cycle for low-temperature waste heat recovery based on thermal optimization. Energy, vol. 72, 2014, pp. 159–167. [CrossRef]
- Part load based thermo-economic optimization of the Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) applied to a combined heat and power (CHP) system. S. Lecomptea, H. Huisseunea, M. van den Broeka, S. De Schampheleirea, M. De Paepea. Energy vol. 111, November 2013, pp. 871–881.
- Thermo-economic optimization of Regenerative Organic Rankine Cycle for waste heat recovery applications Muhammad Imran, Byung Sik Parkb, a, Hyouck Ju Kimb, a, Dong Hyun Leeb, Muhammad Usmana, b, Manki Heo. Energy Conversion and Management vol. 87, November 2014, pp. 107–118. [CrossRef]
- Grinman M.I., Fomin V.A. The perspective of the use of power generating installations with low-boiling working bodies // News of thermal supply.—2010, No 7 http://www.ntsn.ru.
- Economic comparison of ORC (Organic Rankine cycle) processes at different scales Dominik Meinel, Christoph Wieland, Hartmut Spliethoff. Energy, vol. 74, 1 September 2014, pp. 694–706. [CrossRef]
- Modelling the performance of a scroll expander for small organic Rankine cycles when changing the working fluid Antonio Giuffrida. Thermal Engineering, vol. 70, Issue 1, 5 September 2014, pp. 1040–1049. [CrossRef]
- Xiaomin Liu, Xing Wang, Chuhua Zhang. Sensitivity analysis of system parameters on the performance of the Organic Rankine Cycle system for binary-cycle geothermal power plants. Thermal Engineering, vol. 71, Issue 1, 5 October 2014, pp. 175–183. [CrossRef]
- Quoilin S., Aumann R., Grill A., Schuster A., Lemort V., Spliethoff H. Dynamic modeling and optimal control strategy of waste heat recovery Organic Rankine Cycles. Energy, 2011; 88 (6): pp.2183–2190.
- Quoilin S., Van Den Broek M., Se´ bastien Declaye, Dewallef P., Lemor V. Techno-economics urvey of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) systems Renewable and Sustainable. Energy, Reviews 22 (2013) pp. 168–186.
- Antonova A.M., Vorob’ev A.V., Matveev A.S., Orlov A.S. The application of small deflection method to analyze the effectiveness of ternary combined cycle plants // Bulletin of Tomsk Polytechnic University. – 2013. – V. 323. – No 4. Power Engineering. – Pp.47–52.
- Galashov N.N., Tsibul’skii S.A. The analysis of the influence of the main parameters of steam-turbine cycle on the effectiveness of ternary combined cycle plants // Bulletin of Tomsk Polytechnic University. – 2013. – V. 323. – No 4. Power Engineering. – Pp.14–21.
- Ol’khovskii G.G. Power gas turbine plants. – M.: Energoatomizdat, 1985. – 304 p.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.