MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- Volokitin O, Timonov E, Volokitin G, Nikiforov A, Chibirkov V. Pat. Rus. Fed. N 2503628. Plasma apparatus for synthesis of refractory silicate melt. [Google Scholar]
- Volokitin O, Volokitin G, Shekhovtsov V. Physicochemical processes at plasma treatment of quartz-feldspar raw materials. Advanced Materials Research. 2015 V. 1085 pp. 474–478. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maslov, at al., Gas-dynamic functions, (Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- Volokitin O, Maslov E., Borisov B., Shekhovtsov V. Modeling of continuous melting of quartz-feldspar raw materials with use the plasma technology. 2014 pp. 545–548 (NPNJ`2014, may 25–31, Alushta, Russia) [Google Scholar]
- Roache, P.J. 1976, Computational Fluid Dynamics (Albuquerque: Hermosa). [Google Scholar]
- Patancar, S. 1980, Numerical heat transfer and fluid flow (New York, Hemisbhere Publishing Corporation) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.