MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- ECPs and economy of Russia regions. Reference: V.7. - Moscow: Energy. (2007)
- Yu.G. Nazmeev, Fuel oil farms at thermal power plant. - Moscow: Publishing House of the Moscow Power Engineering Institute, 2002
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, Two-dimensional problem of natural convection in a rectangular domain with local heating and heat-conducting boundaries of finite thickness, Fluid Dynamics. V. 41. No. 6. (2006) 881–890
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, New approach to the mathematical modeling of thermal regimes for electronic equipment, Russian Microelectronics. V. 37. No. 2. (2008) 131–138
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, Mathematical modelling of complex heat transfer in a rectangular enclosure, Thermophysics and Aeromechanics. V. 16. No. 1. (2009) 119–128
- V.M. Paskonov, V.I. Polezhaev, L.A. Chudov, Numerical modeling of heat and mass transfer. - Moscow: Nauka, 1984–288 p.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.