MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- Sorlie M., Oye H.A. Cathodes in Aluminium Electrolysis. 2nd edition. Aluminium-Vertag. 1994. 408 p. [Google Scholar]
- Proshkin A. V., Pogodaev A.M., Polyakov P.V. et al. Property Change of Dry Barrier Mixes Used in Cathode of Aluminium Reduction Cell // Light Metals. 2007. P.833-838 [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Pervukhin, A. V. Minakov, N. V. Sergeev, M. U. Khatsauk. Mathematic simulation of electromagnetic and thermal hydrodynamic processes in the “inductor–ingot” system of an electromagnetic mould. Magnetohydrodynamics, vol. 47 (2011), No. 1, pp. 79–87. [Google Scholar]
- Minakov, A., Khatsayuk, M., Demidovich, V., Pervukhin, M. Mathematical modeling of casting processes in electromagnetic field. Magnetohydrodynamics. Volume 51, Issue 1, 2015, Pages 57-66 [Google Scholar]
- Shamsili R. and 0ye A. A. Melt Penetration and Chemical Reactions in Carbon Cathodes During Aluminium Electrolysis. 1П. // Light Metals. 1994. P.731-739. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Z., J. Rutlin, and T. Grande, Sodium diffusion in cathode lining in aluminium electrolysis cells. Light Metals (TMS), 2010: p. 841-847. [Google Scholar]
- Hirt C.W. Volume of fluid (VOF). Method for the dynamics of free boundaries. / C.W. Hirt, B.D. Nichols // Journal of computational physics. 1981. № 39. P.-201-226. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Minakov. Numerical algorithm for moving-boundary fluid dynamics problems and its testing. Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics. Volume 54, Issue 10, 2014, P.-1560-1570. [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Guzei, A. V. Minakov, M. I. Pryazhnikov, A. A. Dekterev. Numerical modeling of gas-liquid flows in mini-and microchannels. Thermophysics and Aeromechanics January 2015, Volume 22, Issue 1, pp 61-71 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Richard A. Dawe, Carlos A. Grattoni. Experimental displacement patterns in a 2 × 2 quadrant block with permeability and wettability heterogeneities—problems for numerical modeling. Transp Porous Med. (2008) 71: 5-22 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.