MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- K. Roth, ASHRAE, 6 (2007)
- V. V. Buhmirov, S. A. Krupennikov, Yu. S. Solnyshkova, Her. of Ivan. St. Pow. Un. 4 (2010)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, V.I. Maksimov, T.A. Nagornova, N.I. Kurilenko, G. Ya. Mamontov, J. of Engin. Ph. and Thermoph. 86, 3 (2013)
- V. V. Buhmirov, S. A. Krupennikov, Yu. S. Solnyshkova, Her. of Ivan. St. Pow. Un. 2 (2009)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, Fl. Dyn. 41 (2006)
- G.V Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, T. and A. 16, 1 (2009)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, T.A. Nagornova, A.E. Ni, J. of Engin. Ph. and Thermoph. 88, 1 (2015) [CrossRef]
- V.P. Isachenko Heat transfer (Energy, 1975)
- H. Sajjadi, R. Kefayatib, Therm. Sc. 19, 1 (2015)
- T. Cebeci Analysis of turbulent flows with computer programs (Elsevier Ltd, 2013)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak J. of Engin. Thermoph. 19, 2 (2010)
- H.N. Dixit, V. Babu Int. J. H. M. Tr. 49 (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.