MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- S.F. Prytkov, V.M. Gorbachev, Handbook «Reliability of radioelements», Moscow, (2012)
- A.O. Valuyskih, I.N. Dulkin, A.A. Filippov, G.M. Tsfasman, Modeling of the thermal regime of the transformer in the control, monitoring and diagnostics, Electro, № 1. pp. 15–19, (2008)
- A.N. Nazarychev, D.A, Andreev, Pedro Antonio, E.A. Kireev, Investigation of the influence of ambient temperature on the electrical consumption of the resource, Bull of the Ivanovo State Power University, № 3. pp. 57–60, (2009)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, E.V. Kravchenko, The peculiarities of modeling reliability parameters for printed circuit assembly electronics working in cycling mode, Elektromagnitnye Volny i Elektronnye Systemy, № 10 (11–12), pp. 19–22, (2005)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, New approach to the mathematical modeling of thermal regimes for electronic equipment, Russian Microelectronics, № 2, pp. 131–138, (2008)
- V.M. Saltykov, L.M. Suleimanova, Predicting the service life of power transformers of electrical networks using probabilistic modeling, News of higher educational institutions. Electromechanics, № 6, pp. 65–67, (2007)
- M. Sefidgaran, M. Mirzaie, A. Ebrahimzadeh, Reliability model of the power transformer with ONAF cooling, Int. J. Electr. Power Energy Syst., V.35, Issue 1, pp. 97–104, (2012), doi: 10.1016/j.ijepes.2011.10.002
- A.A. Borisov, V.M. Gorbachev, G.D. Kartashow, M.N. Martynov, S.F. Prytkov, Reliability foreign element base, Foreign electronics, № 5. pp. 34–53, (2000)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, E.V. Kravchenko, Influence of polymer aging on reliability indices of a typical printed-circuit assembly of radioelectronic equipment, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, vol. 80, №5, pp. 1050–1054, (2007), doi: 10.1007/s10891-007-0137-2 [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, E.V. Kravchenko, Prediction of power semiconductors devices reliability working in cyclic mode, EPJ Web of Conferences, 76, 01014, (2014), doi: 10.1051/epjconf/20147601014 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, E.V. Kravchenko, A new approach to numerical analysis of reliability indices in electronics. EPJ Web Conf., 82, (2015), doi: 10.1051/epjconf/20158201029
- G.V. Kuznetsov, E.V. Kravchenko, Increase resource power electronics module on the physics of failure method. MATEC Web Conf., 19, (2014), doi: 10.1051/matecconf/20141901028
- E.V. Kravchenko, D.Yu. Ivleva, The reliability of the power semiconductor module on the operating temperature, MATEC Web Conf., 19, (2014), doi: 10.1051/matecconf/20141901002
- Kurmangaliev R, Kravchenko E, Research methods of reliability indicators of rectifier diode in tablet execution. EPJ Web Conf., 82, (2015), doi: 10.1051/epjconf/20158201030
- E.Suhir, Could electronics reliability be predicted, quantified and assured?, Microelectron Reliab, 53, (2013), pp. 925–936, doi: 10.1016/j.microrel.2013.03.011. [CrossRef]
- Wang Y, Enachescu M, Cotofana SD, Fang L (2012) Variation tolerant on-chip degradation sensors for dynamic reliability management systems. Microelectron Reliab 52:1787–1791. doi: 10.1016/j.microrel.2012.06.038 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.