MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- Schwab V.A. Aeromechanical methods in the technology of production of powder. - Tomsk : Publishing house of Tomsk. University Press, 1984. - 161 p.
- Velshof G. pneumatic transport at high concentrations of particles of material moved. Trans. with it. – M. : Kolos.–
- A.T. Sevastyanov The appearance and ways to eliminate porshneobrazovaniya in pneumatic dense layer. // Problems of heat and mass transfer and application aerohydromechanic – Tomsk Tomsk Izd–vo. un–ta, 1983, p. 69–74.
- Voronin V.N. Investigation of the stability of dispersed flow piston structure with respect to the pneumatic conveying systems: the thesis abstract on competition of a scientific degree of candidate of physical and mathematical sciences / V.N. Voronin ; Tomsk State University. –Tomsk : TSU Publishing House , 1996. –19
- Voronin V.N., Egorov, V.M., Experimental study of friction features fine granular materials // Questions aerohydromechanic and heat and mass transfer. – Tomsk Tomsk Izd–vo. un–ta 1983: 85–91.
- Klinzing G.E., Risk F., Marcus R., Leung L.S. Pneumatic Conveying of Solid– Springer, 2010. [CrossRef]
- M. Wasilewski, Romandin V.I., Zykov E.G. Assessment of the dispersion medium with particles of incoherent to install pneumatic piston // Proceedings of the All-Russian eighteenth. scientific and engineering. Conference “Energy: efficiency, reliability, safety.” -Tomsk: Publishing house TPU, – 2012. C. 154–158.
- Simon A.D. Adhesion of dust and powders. -M. : Chemistry, 1976. - 432 p.
- Dzhenika E.V. Storage and release granular materialov._Per. from English. / ed. M.I. Agashkova –M. : “Peace », – 1968 162.
- Ostrovsky G.M. pneumatic transport of bulk materials in the chemical industry / G.M. Ostrovsky. –L. : Chemistry, 1984. 104 pp.
- R.L. Zenkov Mechanics of bulk cargoes. –M. : Engineering , 1964. – 251.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.