MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- S.A. Prechistenskiy, Aerosols centrifugation in CRP (Atomizdat, Moscow, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kucheruk, Cleaning of ventilation air from dust (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1963) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Vasilevsky, The gas dedusting by inertial devices (Publ. House of the Tomsk. Polytech. Univer., Tomsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Filippov, O.A. Povarov, Separation of moisture in the NPP turbines (Energy, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. (USSR) 1009495, M.V. Vasilevsky, G.A. Anisimov., V.Y. Viklov, A.I. Malkin, The rotor of a centrifugal separator for gas cleaning, B.I., № 13, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fortier, Mechanics of suspensions, Trans. French., World, (1971) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Sukomel, V.I. Velichko, Y.T. Abrosimov, D.F. Gutsev, Damping of turbulence at the entrance of round and flat channels, IFZh, 33, №5 (1977) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.