MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Zhao Handong, Jin Li, Zhai Yulan, et al. 2007. Analysis on the influencing factors of the lethality about premade fragments. Journal of Projectiles, Rockets, Missiles and Guidance, 27(2): 150–151. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yongzhong, Li Qixiang, et al. 2005. A calculation on casualty area of HE and analysis on influential factors. Journal of Projectiles, Rockets, Missiles and Guidance, 25(2): 346–348. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lin, Gong Xiaoze, Li Zhong. 2012. The study on the effect of typical fragment mass on projectile power and the control methods. Journal of Projectiles, Rockets, Missiles and Guidance, 32 (3). [Google Scholar]
- Ambrosini D, Luccioni B. 2006. Craters produced by explosions on the soil surface. Journal of Application Mechanics, 36: 890–900. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ambrosini D, Luccioni B, et al. 2004. Influence of soil properties on craters produced by explosions on the soil surface. Mecanica Computacional, pp: 571–590. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J. 2001. Simulation of landmine explosion using LS-DYNA3D Software: Benchmark Work of simulation of explosion in soil and air. DSTO-TR-1168. [s.l.]: Weapons Systems Division, Aeronautical and Maritime Research laboratory. [Google Scholar]
- Fiserova D. 2006. Numerical Analysis of Buried Mine Explosions with Emphasis on Effect of Soil Properties on Loading. Cranfield: Cranfield University. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Xiumin, 2010. Numerical Simulation for Explosion and Phenomena. Hefei: University of Science and Technology of China press. [Google Scholar]
- Sui Shuyuan, Wang Shushan, et al. 2009. Terminal Effects. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.