MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Department of Defense. Memorandum of Agreement on Multi-Service Operational Test and Evaluation and Operational Suitability Terminology and Definitions. 2007. 10.
- Department of the Army. Test and Evaluation Policy, Army Regulation 73–1. 2006.8.1.
- Department of the Army. Test and Evaluation Master Plan Procedures and Guidelines, Army Regulation 73–2.1996.10.11.
- Department of the Navy. Operational Test Director’s Manual, COMOPTEVFORINST 3980.2C.2014.4.14.
- United States Marine Corps. Marine Corps Operational Test and Evaluation Activity, Operational Test and Evaluation Manual (The Third Edition). 2013.2.22.
- United States Marine Corps. Integrated Test and Evaluation Manual. 2010.5.6.
- United States Marine Corps. Marine Corps Operational Test and Evaluation Activity, MCOTEA Journal. 2010.3.
- United States Marine Corps. Marine Corps Operational Test and Evaluation Activity, MCOTEA Guidebook for Capabilities-Based Testing. 2005.10.
- Department of the Air Force. Air Force T&E Management Guide, Version 1.0 [R]. 2004.12.
- Department of the Air Force. AFOTEC OT&E Guide. (The Sixth Edition). 2009.2.12.
- Department of the Air Force. Operational Test Processes and Procedures, Air Force Instruction 99–101[R]. 2012.10.11.
- Department of the Air Force. Capabilities-Based Test and Evaluation, Air Force Instruction 99–103. 2013.10.16.
- Patrick Thomas Biltgen. 2007. A Methodology for Capability-Based Technology Evaluation for Systems of Systems. School of Aerospace Engineering Georgia Institute of Technology, 5.
- Joseph V. Iacobucci. 2012. A Framework for Capability-Based Analysis of Systems-of-Systems Architectures. School of Aerospace Engineering Georgia Institute of Technology, 5.
- Joint Publication (JP) 1-02, Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms. April 12, 2001, as amended September 2010: 351.
- Col Michael W. Kometer. 2011. Operational testing: From basics to system-of-systems capabilities. ITEA Journal, 32: 39–51.
- Brett Bush, Jennifer Kensler, Francisco Ortiz, etc. Guide to developing an effective STAT test strategies [OL]. Wright-Patterson AFB: STAT T & E Center of Excellence. 24 March 2014 [December 2014] http://www.AFIT.edu/STAT.
- Anderson-Cook, Christine. 2007. When should you consider a split-plot design? Quality Progress, (10): 57–59.
- Box, G.E.P., Hunter, J.S., and Hunter, W.G. 2005. Statistics for Experimenters: Design, Innovation and Discovery (2nd ed.), Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
- Freeman, L.J., Ryan, A.G., Kensler, J.L.K., Dickinson, R.M., and Vining, G.G. 2013. A tutorial on the planning of experiments, Quality Engineering, 25: 315–332. [CrossRef]
- Hamada, Michael. 2002. The advantages of continuous measurements over Pass/Fail data, Quality Engineering, 15(2). [CrossRef]
- Harman, Michael. 2014. Understanding Requirements for Effective Test Planning, Best Practice, www.AFIT.edu/STAT, January
- Montgomery, D.C. 2009. Design and Analysis of Experiments (7th edition), Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST/SEMATECH e-Handbook of Statistical Methods, http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/handbook/, April 2012.
- Ortiz, Francisco. 2014. Dealing with Categorical Data Types in a Designed Experiment Part I: Why You Should Avoiding Using Categorical Data Types, Best Practice, www.AFIT.edu/STAT, Report 06-2014.
- Daniel Simon. 2007. A Perspective for hypersonic vehicle flight instrumentation. Proceedings of 30th Aerospace Measurement Technology and Ground Testing Conference, Portland, Oregon.
- Babilon J. Hypersonics Emphasis Area of Test and Evaluation/Science & Technology. Arnold Engineering Development Center, TN 37389, 2009.
- Dolvin W. 2009. Hypersonic flight test technology development and flight certification strategy. Proceedings of 16th International Space Planes and Hypersonic Systems and Technologies Conference, Nashville, TN.
- National Research Council. Improved Operational Testing and Evaluation: Better Measurement and Test Design for the Interim Brigade Combat Team with Stryker Vehicles, Phase I Report. National Academy of Sciences, 2002.
- National Research Council. Improved Operational Testing and Evaluation: Better Measurement and Test Design for the Interim Brigade Combat Team with Stryker Vehicles, Phase II Report. National Academy of Science, 2002.
- Johnson, Collie; Cavoli, Christina; Claxton, John D. 2005. Test and Evaluation Management Guide. Defense Acquisition University. FT3 BELVOIR VA,
- Lockhartr, Fergusonc. 2008. Joint mission environment test capability (JMETC). ITEA Journal, 29(2): 160–166.
- DoD Architecture Framework Working Group. DoD architecture framework version 1.0.U.S.: Department of Defense, 2003.
- Soban D S, Vavris D N. 2000. Formulation of a Methodology for the Probabilistic Assessment of System Effectiveness. Published by the Defense Technical Information Center.
- Sterman. 2000. Business Dynamics: Systems Thinking and Modeling for a Complex World. Irwin McGraw-Hill, Boston, MA,
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.