MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Cheng Shijie. Wen Jingyu. & Sun Haishun. 2005. Energy storage technology and its application in modern power system. Electrical Applications, 24(4): 1–8.
- Jiang Kai. Li Haomiao. Li Wei. & Cheng Shijie. 2013. A few class for grid energy storage battery is introduced. Electric Power System and its Automation, 37(1): 47–53.
- Chen Jianbin. Hu Yufeng. & Wu Xiaochen. 2010. The application prospect of analysis of energy storage technology in the southern power grid. Southern Power Grid Technology, 4(6): 32–36.
- Deng Zigang, Wang Jiasu. & Wang Suyu. 2008. The current situation of the development of high temperature superconducting flywheel energy storage technology. Journal of Electrotechnics, 23(12): 1–10.
- Ausfelder Florian, Beilmann Christian, Bertau Martin. & Bruninger Sigmar. 2015. Energy storage technologies as options to a secure energy supply. Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 87(2): 17–89. [CrossRef]
- Gude, Veera Gnaneswar. 2015. Energy storage for desalination processes powered by renewable energy and waste heat sources. Applied Energy, 137(1): 877–898. [CrossRef]
- Xiaojuan Han, Tianming Ji, Zekun Zhao. & Hao Zhang. 2015. Economic evaluation of batteries planning in energy storage power stations for load shifting. Renewable Energy, 78(6): 643–647. [CrossRef]
- Kailasan Arunvel, Dimond Timothy, Allaire Paul. & Sheffler David. 2014. Design and analysis of a unique flywheel energy storage system - An integrated flywheel, Motor/Generator and magnetic bearing configuration. Proceedings of the ASME Turbo Expo.
- Cho Jaephil, Jeong Sookyung. & Kim Youngsik. 2015. Commercial and research battery technologies for electrical energy storage applications. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 48(6): 84–101. [CrossRef]
- Raza Syed Shabbar, Janajreh Isam. & Ghenai Chaouki. 2014. Sustainability index approach as a selection criteria for energy storage system of an intermittent renewable energy source. Applied Energy, 136(12): 909–920. [CrossRef]
- Misao Kimura, Hideki Hayashi, Toshiyuki Kajihara, Masakazu Kato. & Katsuhiko Kouchi. 2008. Power System Control Method Using Customers’ Energy Storage Systems and the Verification of Proposed Method. Electrical Engineering in Japan, 165(4): 451–458.
- Li Yongliang, Y. Jin, Chen Haisheng, Tan Chunqing. & Ding Yulong. 2011. An integrated system for thermal power generation, electrical energy storage and CO2 capture. International Journal of Energy Research, 35(13): 1158–1167. [CrossRef]
- Guo wei, Wang Yue. & Li Ning. 2014. Charge and discharge control for the flywheel energy storage system of permanent magnet synchronous motor. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University, 48(10): 1–7.
- Ge Jusheng, Wang Peihong. 2012. New type of flywheel energy storage technology and its forecast of application. Power and Energy, 33(2): 181–184.
- Zhang Buhan, Chen Yi, Dai Xiaokuang. & Zhao Shuang. 2014. Micro network in distributed storage system control parameter optimization methods. Journal of Hua Zhong University of Science and Technology, 42(12): 1–5.
- Wu Zhonghua. 2014. Application of battery energy storage technology in the grid network of the renewable energy power plants. Journal of Nantong Vocational University. 28(2): 93–98.
- Diaz-Gonzaleza F, Sumpera A. & Gomis-Bcllmunt O, et al. 2012. A review of energy storage technologies for wind power applications. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16(4): 2154–2171. [CrossRef]
- Tang Wenzuo, Liang Wenju, Cui Rong, Zeng Rui, Ja Long, Zhou Chuanjie. & Hu Zechun. 2015. Optimal allocation method of distributed energy storage system in distribution network. Electric Power Construction 36(4): 38–45.
- Dong Litong, Xu Jun. & Liu Haibo. 2012. Application and analysis of DSM and energy storage technology for industrial peak load management. Electric Power, 45(4): 47–50.
- Jin Yiding, Song Qiang. & Chen Jinhui, et al. 2010. Power conversion system of large scaled battery energy storage. Electric Power, 43(2): 16–20.
- Wu Wenxuan. 2012. The optimal placement of different types of distributed generation in distribution network. Modern Electric Power, 29(3): 6–11.
- Xiang Ping, Zhou Shaofeng. & Zhang Lei. 2013. Study on a PV battery hybrid with supercapacitor and energy storage. Northwestern Polytechnical University.
- Xian Kai. & Xu Changkui. 2015. Research on the method based on hybrid energy storage system for balancing wind power. Applied Science and Technology, 42(2): 1–5.
- Jin Hong. & Yi Jin. 2012. Market and economic analysis of the energy storage industry. Energy Storage Science and Technology, 1(2): 103–111.
- Liu Shinian, Su Wei. & Wei Zengfu. 2013. Application effect evaluation of the chemical energy storage battery in electric power system. Renewable Energy Resources, 31(1): 105–108.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.