MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Lei, Y.Z. 2003. Research topic related to grid connection of wind power. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 27 (8): 84–89. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, S.Y. & Zhang, D.Y. 2011. Study on active power control in DFIG-based wind farm. IEEE Power Engineering and Automation Conference, 11: 192–195. [Google Scholar]
- Luo, C.L., Huadi Banakar. & Bai, K.S.,et al. 2007. Strategies to smooth wind power fluctuations of wind turbine generator. IEEE transactions on energy conversion, v 22(2): 341–349. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Le, R., Chang, C.E. & Yao, C.Y. 2009. Strategies for operating wind farm in a similar manner of conventional power plant. IEEE Transaction on Energy Conversion, V 24(4): 926–934. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Calos F Moyano. & Joao A Pecas Lopes. 2009. An optimization approach for wind turbines commitment and dispatch in a wind park. Electric power systems research, 79: 71–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yin, Y., Lu, J. P. & Liu, G., et al. 2012. Active power distribution optimization of wind farm based on rotational kinetic energy of DFIG. Power System Protection and Control, 40(17): 127–132. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang, L., Xie, Y. & Zhang, B., et al. 2013. Dynamic grouping strategy for active power control of wind farm[C]//Cyber Technology in Automation, Control and Intelligent Systems (CYBER), 2013 IEEE 3rd Annual International Conference on. IEEE, pp: 132–137. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, Z.Z. 1998. Advanced Artificial Intelligence, Beijing: Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- Durfee E H, Lesser V R. & Corkill D D. 1989. Trends in cooperative distributed problem solving. Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE Transactions on, 1(1): 63–83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, Z.X., Yin, X.G. & Zhang, Z. 2012. Research based on Multi-Agent wide area protection system architecture. Power System Protection and Control, 40 (4): 71–75. [Google Scholar]
- Li, J.H., Wei, H. & Xia, X.Q. 2010. The study on Multi-Agent system of energy conservation power generation dispatch under smart power grids. Power System Protection and Control, 38 (21): 96–103, 108. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.