MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Nakajima M. & Haruyama S. 2013. New indoor navigation system for visually impaired people using visible light communication. EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, (1): 1–10.
- Jung S Y, Hann S. & Park C S. 2011. TDOA-based optical wireless indoor localization using LED ceiling lamps. Consumer Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, 57(4): 1592–1597.
- Yang S H, Jeong E M. & Kim D R, et al.2013. Indoor three-dimensional location estimation based on LED visible light communication. Electronics Letters, 49(1): 54–56. [CrossRef]
- Hann S, Kim J H. & Jung S Y, et al. 2010. White LED ceiling lights positioning systems for optical wireless indoor applications[C]//Optical Communication (ECOC), 2010 36th European Conference and Exhibition on. IEEE: 1–3.
- Kim B Y, Cho J S. & Park Y, et al. 2012. Implementation of indoor positioning using LED and dual PC cameras[C]//Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN), 2012 Fourth International Conference on. IEEE: 476–477.
- Lee S J, Yoo J H. & Jung S Y. 2012. VLC-based indoor location awareness using LED light and image sensors[C]//Photonics Asia. International Society for Optics and Photonics: 85580L-85580L-6.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.