MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Guo, H.P. 2007. The Research of Algorithms and system Accomplishment Based Content Musical Retrieval. Changchun: Northeast Normal University. pp: 5–13. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, B. 2012. Design of a Content-based Polyphonic Music Retrieval System. Wuhan: Wuhan University of Science & Technology. pp: 4–11. [Google Scholar]
- Meng, X.W. 2009. Research and System Implementation on Content Based Music Information Retrieval. Beijing: Beijing University of Posts and Communications. pp: 6–17. [Google Scholar]
- N. Kosugietal. 1999. Music retrieval by humming, IEEE PACRIM. [Google Scholar]
- G. Tzanetakis. & P. Cook. 2002. Musical genre classification of audio signals. IEEE Transactions on Speech and Audio Processing. pp: 292–300. [Google Scholar]
- N. Kosugietal. 2000. A practical query-by-humming system for a large music database, ACM Multimedia. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X. 2013. The influence of MPEG-7 standard on content-based retrieval. Journal of Information. (12) [Google Scholar]
- Sun, G.C. 2008. Study on Content-based Audio Retrieval Technology. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science & Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, C.J. 2011. Design and Realization of Melody-based Music Retrieval System. Beijing: Beijing University of Posts and Communications. [Google Scholar]
- Ginanjar, Rikip. 2011. MIDI Conversion to musical notation. Proceedings-1st International Conference on Informatics and Computational Intelligence, ICI <i>2011, pp: 95–98. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.