MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Meihua Li, Daming Han & Huaimin Lu. 2006. Artificial intelligence applied in machinery fault diagnosis. Forest Engineering, 3: 22.
- Bernard Kamsu-Foguem, Gayo Diallo & Clovis Foguem. 2013. Conceptual graph-based knowledge representation for supporting reasoning in African traditional medicine. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 26: 1348–1365. [CrossRef]
- Miaomiao Zhu & Guofeng Zhu. 2012. The research and application of knowledge lattice. Science & Technology Vision, 28: 172–173.
- B. Kamsu Foguem, T. Coudert, L. Geneste & C. Beler. 2008. Knowledge formalization in experience feedback processes: An ontology-based approach. Computers in Industry, 59: 694–710. [CrossRef]
- Xiaoguang Yue & Xiaocheng Liang. 2010. Chinese Word Segmentation System Design and Implementation Based on .NET. Microcomputer Information.
- Qun Liu & Sujian Li. 2002. Word Similarity Computing Based on How-net. CLSW2002: 67–76. Taipei.
- Bernard Kamsu-Foguem & Daniel Noyes. 2013. Graph-based reasoning in collaborative knowledge management for industrial maintenance. Computers in Industry, 64: 998–1013. [CrossRef]
- Xiaoluan Zhang & Xifeng Wang. 2011. Study and implementation of Chinese semantic computation based on conceptual graph. Computer Engineering and Applications, 47: 120–123.
- Siti Sakira Kamaruddin, Abdul Razak Hamdan, Azuraliza Abu Bakar & Fauzias Mat Nor. 2009. Dissimilarity algorithm on conceptual graphs to mine text outliers. 2009 2nd Conference on Data Mining and Optimization. Malaysia: Selangor.
- Paula Andrea Potes Ruiz, Bernard Kamsu-Foguem & Daniel Noyes. 2013. Knowledge reuse integrating the collaboration from experts in industrial maintenance management. Knowledge-Based Systems, 50: 171–186. [CrossRef]
- A. Seguy, D. Noyes & P. Clermont. 2010. Characterisation of collaborative decision making processes. International. Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 23: 1046–1058 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.