MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Qingsong Han, Zhenhong Jia. & Jie Yang, et al. 2010. Remote sensing image thresholding segmentation based on the modified Otsu algorithm. Laser Journal, 31(6):33. [Google Scholar]
- Guangming Liang, Jixiang Sun. & Qi Ma, et al. 2003. An application of Otsu algorithm on Canny operator. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 25(5): 36. [Google Scholar]
- Xingfang Jiang, Chunkan Tao. & Dufang Shi. 2005. Improving the quality of image using the maximum entropy method. Journal of Jiangsu Polytechnic University, 1(5): 46–47. [Google Scholar]
- John Canny. 1986. A Computational Approach to Edge Detection, Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (S0162-8828), 8(6): 678. [Google Scholar]
- Zhen Zhang, siliang ma. & zhongbo Zhang, et al. 2007. Improved image edge extraction algorithm based on Canny operator. Journal of JLN University (Science Edition), 45 (2): 245. [Google Scholar]
- Huaqiang Li, Qingcang Yu. & Mei Fang. 2008. Application of Otsu thresholding method on Canny operator. Computer Engineering and Design, 29 (9): 2298. [Google Scholar]
- Mu Li, Jihong Yan. & Ge Li, et al. 2007. Self-adaptive Canny operator edge detection technique. Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 28 (9): 1004. [Google Scholar]
- Lulu Tang, Canqi Zhang. & Song Hu. 2011. An improved algorithm for Canny edge detection with adaptive threshold. Opto-Electronic Engineering, 38 (5): 129. [Google Scholar]
- Chaoyun Xiao. & Weixing Zhu. 2007. Threshold selection algorithm for image segmentation based on Otsu rule and image entropy. Computer Engineering, 33 (14): 189. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.