MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modelling and Design|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- J.M. Utter back, W.J. Abernathy. A Dynamic Model of Process & Product Innovation [J]. Omega, 1975, (3): 639–656 [CrossRef]
- Adrien P, Joseph S, Donald H. A Soft-Systems Methodology Approach for Product and Process Innovation [J]. IEEE. Transactions on Engineering Management, 2000, 47(3): 379–392 [CrossRef]
- Chen Wang, WuZhao, Jie Wang, etc. The Optimizing Strategy of Systematic Process Innovation based on QFD TRIZ and AHP, Applied Mathematics & information Sciences, 9, No. 3, 2015, pp. 1593–1604
- Yao Qian, Bi Ke-xin. Research on the dynamic model of manufacturing process innovation [J]. Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology, 2011(3), pp. 60–67
- BI Ke-xin, Huang Ping, Shi Fang-fang. A study on the process and model for process innovation in manufacturing enterprises based on knowledge management [J]. Journal of Systems & Management, 2011(4), pp. 478–485
- Koyama K, Hara N, Ohsugi I.J. A study of knowledge database for “Kana” strings self-study system on navigation [J]. International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms, 2010(2), pp. 49–63
- Duflou J. R., & D'hondt, J. Applying TRIZ for systematic manufacturing process innovation: the single point incremental forming case [J]. Procedia Engineering, 2011(9), 528–537
- John Terniko. Selecting the Best Direction to Create the Ideal Product Design[J]. TRIZ Journal, July, 1998, http://www. triz-journal.com
- Ken Li-da. Editing The Encyclopedia Poplardia, a knowledge database for children [J]. Journal of Information Processing and Management, 2011(54), pp. 243–253
- Sun Yu-shuai, Li Yan, Zhao Wu. Web-based scientific effect base system oriented to creative design [J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2006(12), pp. 1946–1951
- Zhong Yi-xin. Knowledge theory: fundamentals [J]. Acta Electronica Sinica, 2001(1), pp. 96–102
- Yuan Yu-sheng, Xiao Gan-cai. Innovation and application of spiral drill and drilling process for the flabby coal-bed [J]. Safety and disaster prevention in Hunan, 2008(11), pp. 54–55
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.