MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modelling and Design|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- W. Feng, L. Hua, X.H. Han, J. Cent. South. Univ., 19, 9 (2012) [CrossRef]
- C.M. Sellars, J.A. Whiteman, Met. Sci., 13, 8 (1979) [CrossRef]
- J. Yanagimoto, S. Sugiyama, A. Yanagida, N. Iwamura, M. Ishizuka, J. Mater. Process. Tech., 209, 7 (2009)
- J. Lin, T.A. Dean, J. Mater. Process. Tech., 167, 9 (2005) [CrossRef]
- B. Li, S.H. Zhang, H.Q. Zhang, G.L. Zhang, J. Mater. Eng. Perform., 17, 7 (2008) [CrossRef]
- X.H. Han, L. Hua, Tribol. Int., 55, 11 (2012)
- X.H. Han, L. Hua, W.H. Zhuang, X.C. Zhang, J. Mater. Process. Tech., 214, 15 (2014)
- W. Feng, Y.H. Fu, Mater. Des., 57, 7 (2014)
- W. Feng, S.T. Wu, AMR, 1095, 5 (2015)
- W. Feng, F.J. Xu, J. Plasticity Eng., 21, 7 (2014) (in Chinese)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.