MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- D. Geiger and D. Tracy, Semiconductor Equipment Sales Forecast: $38 Billion in 2014 to Nearly $44 Billion in 2015 ǀ SEMI.ORG [Google Scholar]
- M. Eriksson, Z. Shen, and M. Nygren, Powder Metall., 48, no. 3, pp. 231–236 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chaudhari and R. Bauri, Metallogr. Microstruct. Anal., 3, no. 1, pp. 30–35 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kon, L.M. Hirakata, and K. Asaoka, J. Biomed. Mater. Res. B. Appl. Biomater., 68, no. 1, pp. 88–93 (Jan. 2004) [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Lange, J. Eur. Ceram. Soc., 28, no. 7, pp. 1509–1516 (Jan. 2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. Huang, Y. Yang, Y. Qin, and G. Yang, Mater. Manuf. Process., 28, no. 2, pp. 183–188 (Feb. 2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nicula, F. Turquier, M. Stir, V.Y. Kodash, J.R. Groza, and E. Burkel, J. Alloys Compd., 434–435, pp. 319–323 (May 2007) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Zhang, R. Gopalan, T. Mukai, and K. Hono, Scr. Mater., 53, no. 7, pp. 863–868 (Oct. 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.W.C. Kaye and T.H. Laby, Table of Physical & Chemical Constants, 15th ed. Longman, NY, US (1986) [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Richerson, Modern Ceramic Engineering, 2nd ed. Macrel Dekker, New York, USA (1992) [Google Scholar]
- ASM, ASM Engineered Materials Handbook: Ceramics and Glasses, 4. ASM International, Metals Park, Ohio 44073, USA (1991) [Google Scholar]
- ASM, Guide to Materials Engineering Data and Information. ASM International, Metal Parks, Ohio 44073, USA (1986) [Google Scholar]
- J. Emsley, Nature's Building Blocks. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hammond and C. Jones, Inventory of Carbon and Energy (ICE). Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, University of Bath, UK (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.