MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- Qin, Y., Chapter 1 – Overview of Micro-Manufacturing, in Micro-Manufacturing Engineering and Technology, Y. Qin, Editor 2010, William Andrew Publishing: Boston [Google Scholar]
- Deng, J.H., M.W. Fu, and W.L. Chan, Size effect on material surface deformation behavior in micro-forming process. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Gau, J.-T., C. Principe, and J. Wang, An experimental study on size effects on flow stress and formability of aluminm and brass for microforming. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Li, H., et al., Size effect on springback behavior due to plastic strain gradient hardening in microbending process of pure aluminum foils. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Cyril Donaldson, G.H.L., V C Goold, Tool Design, ed. T. Edition2001, New Delhi: Tata Mc Graw-Hill [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Romeu, M.L., J. Ciurana, and I. Ferrer, Springback determination of sheet metals in an air bending process based on an experimental work. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Albut, A. and G. Brabie, The influence of the rolling direction of the joined steel sheets on the springback intensity in the case of O-shape parts made from tailor welded strips. Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Nakano, M., et al., Relationship between rolling direction and texture in thin grain-oriented 3% silicon sheets. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 1999 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.