MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Tooling and Heat Treatment|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- Albertin E., SinatoraA. 2001. Effect of carbide fraction and matrix microstructure on the wear of cast iron balls tested in a laboratory ball mill, Wear, 2(50): 492–501 [CrossRef]
- Bagherifard S., Fernandez P.I., Ghelichi R. 2013. Fatigue behavior of notched steel specimens with nanocrystallized surface obtained by severe shot peening, Materials & Design, 45: 497–503 [CrossRef]
- Chen Z.N. 2002. Handbook on welding. Beijing:China Machine Press, 141–172
- Ciancaglioni I., Donnini R., Kaciulis S. 2012. Surface modification of austenitic steels by low-temperature carburization, Surface and Interface Analysis, 447(8): 1001–1004 [CrossRef]
- Girish B.M., Vitala H.R., Satish B.M. 2013. Effect of nitriding on corrosion behavior of graphite reinforced aluminum alloy composites, Corrosion Engineering Science and Technology, 48(1): 51–54 [CrossRef]
- He J.J. 2000. Precision casting processes of casting dies, Foundry, 49(3): 156–159
- Zhang H.J., Dai J.W., Zhu Y.R. 1996. Investigation on low temperature temper embrittlement of 20Cr2NiA steel, Physical testing and Chemical Analysis Part A(Physical testing), 32(6): 11–14
- Zhou J. , Lu S. 2011. A method of dual metal layer manufacturing mold based on cast-steel substrate: China, ZL200910104604. X[P]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.