MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Hydroforming and Tube Forming|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- Bark L.W., Yaniv G., Cost-effective production of helicopter energy-absorbing subfloor structures with advanced thermoplastic composites[C] the American Helicopter Society 49th Annual Forum (1993): 519–529
- L.H. Lang, Z.R. Wang et al., Hydroforming highlights: sheet hydroforming and tube hydroforming. Journal of materials processing technology 151 (2004) 165–177
- Lang L.H., Danckert J., Nielsen K.B., Study on Hydromechanical Deep Drawing with uniform Pressure onto the Blank[J]. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, (2004) 44 (5): 495–502 [CrossRef]
- H.J. Becker, G. Bensman, Further Development in Hydro mechanical Deep Drawing[C]. Developments in the Drawings of Metals on Metal Society of London (1983): 272–278
- Meng Bao, Min Wan et al., Influence of cavity pressure on hydrodynamic deep drawing of aluminum alloy rectangular box with wide flage. International journal of mechanical sciences 77 (2013) 217–226
- Ho Choi, Muammer Koç and Jun Ni, A Study on Warm hydro-mechanical deep drawing of lightweight materials. International journal of machine tools & manufacture 47 (2007) 1752–1766
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.