MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- S. Adiga, Object-oriented Software for manufacturing Systems (Chapman & Hall, NY, 1993) [CrossRef]
- J. Barker, G. Palmer, Beginning C# Objects: From Concepts to Code(Apress, CA, 2004) [CrossRef]
- V. Boljanovic, Sheet Metal Forming Process and Die Design (Industrial Press Inc., NY, 2004)
- A. Frost, Introduction to Knowledge Base Systems (W. Collins & Sons Ltd., UK, 1987)
- R. Kerr, Knowledge-Based Manufacturing Management (Addison-Wesley, Sydney, 1991)
- I. Malpas, PROLOG: A relational language and its applications (Prentice-Hall International, New Jersey, 1987)
- N. Mekras, N. Karbadakis, P. Kontovazenitis, N. Vaxevanidis, Knowledge Based System Support in Micro-Manufacturing, Advances in Manufacturing Technology, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Manufacturing Research (ICMR 2006), Liverpool John Moores University, UK, p. 421–426 (2006)
- W. Meyer, Expert Systems in Factory Management – Knowledge-Based CIM (Ellis Horwood Ltd., UK, 1990)
- C. N. Rowe, Artificial Intelligence through Prolog (Prentice-Hall International, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1988)
- H. Schneider, D. Karagiannis, Intelligent Knowledge Bases of CAD Environments: The Hybrid System KANON, NATO ASI Series, Springer-Verlag, F49, 161–196 (1988)
- S. L. Semiatin, ASM Handbook, Volume 14B, Metalworking: Sheet Forming (ASM International, Ohio, 2006)
- P. Tran, SOLIDWORKS 2014 Part II – Advanced Techniques (SDC Publications, USA, 2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.