MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- V. Palmieri, “Superconducting resonant cavities”, European Training on Technologies and Industr. Appl. of Superconductivity, A. Barone, A. Morini, L. Frunzio eds., World Scientific Publ. pp. 224–255 (1992)
- C. Adolphsen et al., “The International Linear Collider Technical Design Report - 3.I: Accelerator R&D in the Technical Design Phase (2013) http://arxiv.org/pdf/1306.6353v1
- D. Proch, Cost reduction in cavity fabrication, The 10th Workshop on RF Superconductivity, Tsukuba, Japan (2001) http://accelconf.web.cern.ch/AccelConf/srf01/papers/fa011-1.pdf
- C. Benvenuti, Superconducting Coatings for Accelerating RF Cavities: Past, Present, Future, Particle Accelerators, 40, pp. 43–57 (1992)
- V. Palmieri et al, “Installation in the LNL ALPI Linac of the First Cryostat with four Niobium sputtered Copper Quarter Wave Resonators”, Nucl. Instr. and methods in Phys. Res. A 382, pp. 112–117 (1996) [CrossRef]
- W. Venturini Delsolaro, S. Calatroni, B. Delaup, A. D'Elia, N. M. Jecklin, Y. Kadi, G. Keppel, D. Lespinasse, P. Maesen, I. Mondino, V. Palmieri, S. Stark, A. R. M. Sublet, M. Therasse, Nb sputtered Quarter Wave Resonators for HIE-ISOLDE, Proceedings of SRF2013, Paris, France, (2014)
- W. Singer W., J. Iversen J., A. Matheisen, H. Weise, P. Michelato, The Challenge and Realization of the Cavity Production and Treatment in Industry for the European XFEL, Proceedings of SRF2013, Paris, France, S. Bousson ed. (2014), http://accelconf.web.cern.ch/AccelConf/SRF2013/papers/moioa03.pdf
- T. Fujino, H. Inoue, K. Saito, S. Noguchi, M. Ono, E. Kako, T. Shishido, A. Kubota, S. Koide, “Status of the Seamless L-Band Cavity Fabrication at KEK”, Proceedings of the 6th SRF 1995, Gif-sur-Yvette (France) (1995)
- Palmieri V., “Seamless Cavities, the most Creative Topic in rf Superconductivity”, Particle Accelerators, 61, pp. 479–519 (1998) http://accelconf.web.cern.ch/AccelConf/SRF97/papers/srf97c18.pdf
- H. Kaiser, D. Proch, W. Singer, S. Esin, L. Kravchuk, I. Jelezov, V. Samohvalov, and A. Stepanov, Some technological methods for superconducting cavity manufacturing, Proceedings of the 5th European Particle Accelerator Conference, EPAC'96, Barcelona, Spain, p. 129 (1996)
- P. Kneisel, G. Ciovati, X. Singer, W. Singer, and I. Jelezov, Performance of 3-cell seamless niobium cavities, in Proceedings of the 14th SRF2009, Berlin, Germany, 201, pp. 731–734 (2009)
- W. Singer, X. Singer, I. Jelezov, P. Kneisel, Hydroforming of elliptical cavities”, Physical Review Special Topics - Accelerators and Beams 18, 022001 (2015) [CrossRef]
- V. Palmieri, R. Preciso, V.L. Ruzinov, S. Yu.Stark, S. Gambalonga, “Forming Of Seamless Accelerating Resonators Of The Reentrant Type By The Spinning Technique”, Nuclear Instruments and methods in physics research A 342, 2/3, pp. 353–356 (1994) [CrossRef]
- V. Palmieri, R. Preciso, V.L. Ruzinov, S. Yu Stark, L. Badan, I.I. Kulik, “Application of the Spinning Technique to the Production of High Beta Seamless Superconducting Resonators for Particle Accelerators”, IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, 5, No. 2, 315 (1995) [CrossRef]
- P. Kneisel, V. Pamieri, K. Saito, “Status Of Art Of Spun Cavities”, Proceedings of the 9th Workshop on RF Superconductivity, LA-13782-C, November 1-4, 1999 Santa Fè, NM, p. 532 (1999)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.