MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- N.N, DIN 8593: Fertigungsverfahren (2003)
- O. Hahn, U. Klemens, Fügen durch Umformen, Nieten und Durchsetzfügen (1996)
- Y. Abe, K. Mori, T. Kato: Joining of high strength steel and aluminium alloy sheets by mechanical clinching with dies for control of metal flow, J. Mat. Proc. Tech. 212, 884–889 (2012) [CrossRef]
- H. Liebig, Press joining of especially coated steel and aluminium sheets, Advanced Technology of plasticity (1987)
- Y. Tan, Process Monitoring Method with Window Technique for Clinch Joining, ISIJ, 45, 723 (2005) [CrossRef]
- B.-A. Behrens, A. Bouguecha, M. Vucetic, S. Hübner, D. Yilkiran, Y.L. Jin, I. Peshekhodov: FEA-based optimisation of a clinching process with a closed single-part die aimed at damage minimisation in CR240BH-AlSi10MnMg joints, Proceedings of the 18th International ESAFORM conference on Material Forming 2015 in Key engineering materials (2015)
- D.-C. Chen, C.-S. You, F.-Y. Gao, Analysis and experiment of 7075 aluminium alloy tensile test, P. E. 81, 1252–1258 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.