MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- I. Gurevitch, and Michael S. Silverstein, ‘Shape Memory Polymer Foams from Emulsion Templating’, Soft Matter, 8 (2012), 10378–87 [CrossRef]
- J. Jeswiet, F. Micari, G. Hirt, A. Bramley, J. Duflou, and J. Allwood, ‘Asymmetric Single Point Incremental Forming of Sheet Metal’, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 54 (2005), 88–114
- L.J. Gibson, and F. Ashby, Cellular Solids: Structure and Properties (Cambridge University Press, 1997)
- ASTM D3574-11, Standard Test Methods for Flexible Cellular Materials—Slab, Bonded, and Molded Urethane Foams, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2011, www.astm.org
- N. Mills, Polymer Foams Handbook: Engineering and Biomechanics Applications and Design Guide (Elsevier Science, 2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.