MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Forging and Extrusion|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- Jin Q.L. Journal of Plasticity Engineering, 1(1): 3–13 (in Chinese) (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Jin Q.L. Chinese Materials Science Technology & Equipment, 7(5). (in Chinese) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Qu J., XuB. Some Improvements in Visco-plastic Model Considering Dynamic Recrystallization, Acta Mechanica Sinica, 20, 5, p 499–506 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Quan. L.J. Thermal Plastic Constitutive Relation and Its Application in Forging Simulation[C] J. Huetink and F.P.T. Baaijens. Simulation of Materials Processing: Theory, Methods and Applications. Netherlands: A.A.Balkema, 257–262 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- K. Karhausen. R. Kopp Model for Integrated Process and Microstructure Simulation in Hot Forming[J], Steel Research, 63: 247–256 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Charles. A.M. Habraken. J. Lecomte. Modeling of elasto-visco-plastic behavior of steel at high temperature[C]//J. Huetink and F. P. T. Baaijens. Simulation of Materials Processing: Theory, Methods and Applications. Netherlands: A.A. Balkema, 277–282 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.