MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 2014The 2nd International Youth Forum “Smart Grids”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 December 2014|
- V.M.Kozin, V.A.Soloviev, D.A.Orlov, S.I.Sukhorukov, K.S.Malih “Method for deicing of power transmission lines” Patent RU 2442256, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- V.M.Kozin, D.A.Orlov, V.A.Soloviev, S.I.Sukhorukov “Method for deicing of trolley line and power transmission lines” Deformable solid mechanics applications, № 4, Komsomolsk-na-Amure, 2013, pp. 126–138. [Google Scholar]
- V.A.Soloviev, S.I.Sukhorukov “Controllable current source for de-icing of power transmission line’s wire’s experimental unit”, Electrotechnical complexes and control systems, Voronezh, № 4, 2013, pp. 6–10. [Google Scholar]
- R.V.Goldstein, V.P.Epifanov “Adhesive strength of ice sedimentation on the metallic constructipn elements”, Vestnik Novosibirskogo Gosudarstvennogo Universiteta. Seriya Matematika, Mekhanika, Informatika, Novosibirsk, vol. 12, № 4, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- K.Matsumoto, T.Kobayashi “Fundamental study on adhesion of ice to cooling solid surface” International Journal of Refrigeration, 2007. vol. 30, pp. 851–860. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.G.Gologorskij, A.N.Kravtsov, B.M.Uzelkov “Reference book of building and reconstruction of power transmission lines with 0.4-750 kV voltage”, NC ENAS, Moscow, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- V.V.Bogorodskij, A.V.Gusev “Physics of Ocean”, Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- D.R.Merkin “Introduction to torsion fiber’s mechanic”, Nauka. The main editorial office of physico-mathematical literature, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- T.I.Trofimova “Phуsics course”, 2nd ed., High School, Moscow, 1990. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.