MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 2014The 2nd International Youth Forum “Smart Grids”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 December 2014|
- Innovative Patent № 20031 Bulletin №2, 14.02.2009 Method of measuring the torque of the asynchronous motor / V.Yu.Melnikov, A.D.Umurzakova, Russ (2009)
- LeytmanM.B. Automatic measurement of the output parameters of electric motors, Russ. (1983)
- V.Yu.Melnikov, A.D.Umurzakova Methods for measuring the angular velocity of rotation and torque of the asynchronous motor // Energy: Environment, safety, security: materials of XVI All-Russian scientific-technical conference, Tomsk: Publishing House, Russ (2010)
- PotapovL.A. Measuring torques and rotational speed of micromotors, Russ. (1976)
- Preliminary Patent of RK 18934, Bulletin № 11, 15.11.2007. The method for measuring torque of the asynchronous motor / MelnikovV.Yu., UmurzakovaA.D., Russ. (2007)
- Preliminary Patent of RK № 18973, Bulletin № 8, 15.08.2008. The method for measuring the angular velocity of rotation of a three-phase asynchronous motor / MelnikovV.Yu., UmurzakovaA.D., Russ. (2008)
- RybalchenkoYu.I. Magnetoelastic torque sensors, Russ. (1981)
- TunA.Ya. The system of speed control of the electric drive, Russ. (1984)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.