MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- Short A, Kinniburgh W., 1978. Lightweight concretes. London: Applied Sciences Publishers; p 1–17 [Google Scholar]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2011. Structural Performance of Lightweight Steel-Foamed Concrete-Steel Composite Walling System under Compression. Journal of Thin-walled Structures, 49(1): 66–76 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jones, M. R. & McCarthy, 2006. A. Heat of hydration in foamed concrete: Effect of mixconstituents and plastic density. Cement and Concrete Research, 36 (6): p 1032–1041. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kessler, H. G. 1998. Cellular lightweight concrete, Concrete Engineering International, p 56–60. [Google Scholar]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2011. Elevated-Temperature Thermal Properties of Lightweight Foamed Concrete. Journal of Construction & Building Materials, 25(2): 705–716 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aldridge, D., Ansell, T. 2001. Foamed concrete: production and equipment design, properties, applications and potential. In: Proceedings of one day seminar on foamed concrete: Properties, applications and latest technological developments, Loughborough University, p 1–7 [Google Scholar]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2012. Mechanical properties of foamed concrete exposed to high temperatures. Journal of Construction and Building Materials, 26(1): 638–654 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2011. Thin-walled steel enclosed lightweight foamcrete: A novel approach to fabricate sandwich composite. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5(12): 1727–1733 [Google Scholar]
- BCA, 1994. Foamed concrete: Composition and properties. Report Ref. 46.042, Slough: BCA [Google Scholar]
- Jones, M. R., McCarthy, 2005. A. Preliminary views on the potential of foamed concrete as a structural material. Mag. Concr. Res. 57 (1): p 21–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zulkarnain, F., Ramli, M., 2011. Durability of Performance Foamed Concrete Mix Design with Silica Fume for Housing Development. Journal of Materials Science and Engineering 5: 518527 [Google Scholar]
- Soleimanzadeh, S., M.A. Othuman Mydin, 2013. Influence of High Temperatures on Flexural Strength of Foamed Concrete Containing Fly Ash and Polypropylene Fiber, International Journal of Engineering, 26(1): 365–374 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2013. Modeling of Transient Heat Transfer in Foamed Concrete Slab. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 8 (3): 331–349 [Google Scholar]
- Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2012. Thermal and mechanical properties of Lightweight Foamed Concrete (LFC) at elevated temperatures. Magazine of Concrete Research, 64(3): 213–224 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.