MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- Alonge Olayiwola Richard, Engineering Properties Of Energy Efficient Foam Concrete Panel Reinforced With Synthetic Fiber, School Of Housing, Building and Planning, USM Penang. [Google Scholar]
- Mohamad Tarmizi Bin Abu Seman, Mei (2007), Kajian Prestasi Mortar Simen Bergentian Pelepah Kelapa Sawit. [Google Scholar]
- Amit Rana, January (2013), International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 1. [Google Scholar]
- TechBrief, U.S Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration, High Performance Concrete Bridge Deck Investigation. [Google Scholar]
- G. Ghorpade Vaishali and H. Sudarsana Rao, 20 August 2011, Strength And Permeability Characteristics Of Fiber Reinforced High Performance Concrete With Recycled Aggregates, Asian Journal Of Civil Engineering (Building And Housing) Vol. 13, No. 1 (2012) Pages 55–77. [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen Van Chanh, (2005), Steel Fibre Reinforced Concrete. [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Neves and J. C. O. Fernandes de Almeida, (2007), Compressive Behaviourof Steel Fibre Reinforced Concrete. [Google Scholar]
- PCA, EB001-14th Edition, (2002), High-Performance Concrete, Chapter 17 [Google Scholar]
- R. Yu, P. Spiesz, H.J.H. Brouwers, November 2013, Cement and Concrete Research 56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- FIRTH STEELCRETE™, (2000), Firth Industries Limited Private bag 99904, Newmarket, Auckland, Steel Fibre Reinforced Concrete [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.