MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nonlinear thermal instability|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- T.Hayat, R.Sajjad, Z.Abbas, M.Sajid, A.H.Awatif, Radiation effects on MHD flow of Maxwell fluid in a channel with porous medium, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 54 (2011) 854–862. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Hayat, C.Fetecau, Z.Abbas, N.Ali, Flow of a Maxwell fluid between two side walls due to a suddenly moved plate, Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications. 9 (5)(2008) 2288–2295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T, Hayat, M.Sajid, Homotopy analysis of MHD boundary layer flow of an upper-convected Maxwell fluid, International Journal of Engineering Science. 45 (2007) 393–401. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M, Jamil, A.Rauf, A.A.Zafar, N.A.Khan, New exact analytical solutions for Stokes’ first problem of Maxwell fluid with fractional derivative approach, Computers and Mathematics with Applications. 62(3) (2011) 1013–1023. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.Qi, M.Xu, Unsteady flow of viscoelastic fluid with fractional Maxwell model in a channel, Mechanics Research Communications. 34(2) (2007) 210–212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.Salah, Z.A.Aziz, D.L.C.Ching, New exact solution for Rayleigh–Stokes problem of Maxwell fluid in a porous medium and rotating frame, Results in Physics. 1(1) (2011) 9–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H.He, Application of homotopy perturbation method to nonlinear wave equations, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals. 26(3) (2005) 695–700. [Google Scholar]
- V.Marinca, N.Herişanu, Application of Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method for solving nonlinear equations arising in heat transfer, International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer. 35 (6)(2008) 710–715. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.