MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analytical method in nonlinear dynamics|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- A. P. Aksenov. Mathematics. Mathematical analysis. vol.2 (SPbSTU, SPb, 2005) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Malkin. Theory of motion stability (Nauka, Moscow, 1966) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- U. I. Neymark, N.A. Fufaev. Dynamics of nonholonomic systems (Nauka, Moscow, 1967) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I. E. Tamm. The basis of the theory of electricity (Nauka, Moscow, 1989) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Ali. H. Nayfeh. Introduction to Perturbation Techniques (John Wiley & Sons, Inc, Canada, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Bogolyubov N. N., Mitropolsky Yu.A. Asymptotic methods in theory of nonlinear oscillations (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Urabe M. Galerkin method for nonlinear periodic systems, Mechanic, 97 (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.