MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Analytical method in nonlinear dynamics|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- P. D. Mitcheson, E. M. Yeatman, G. K. Rao, A. S. Holmes and T. C. Green, “Energy Harvesting From Human and Machine Motion for Wireless Electronic Devices”, Proceedings of the IEEE, 96(9),1457–1586, 2008. [CrossRef]
- P. S. Ma, E. J. Kim, and Y. Y. Kim, “Power-amplifying strategy in vibration–powered energy harvesters,” in Active and Passive Smart Structures and Integrated Systems, 2010.
- Z. Wong, J. Yan, K. Soga, and A. Seshia, “A multi-degree-of-freedom electrostaticMEMS power harvester,” Proc. PowerMEMS 2009,(1), pp. 300–303, 2009.
- L. Tang and Y. Yang, “A multiple-degree-of-freedom piezoelectric energy harvesting model”, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 23(14), pp. 1631–1647, 2012. [CrossRef]
- C. Acar and A. Shkel, “Inherently robust micromachined gyroscopes with 2-DOF sense-mode oscillator,” Microelectromechanical Syst. J., 15(2), pp. 380–387, 2006. [CrossRef]
- A. Khaligh, P. Zeng, and C. Zheng, “Kinetic energy harvesting using piezoelectric and electromagnetic technologies-state of the art,” Ind. Electron. IEEE, 57(3), pp. 850–860, 2010. [CrossRef]
- A. Schofield, A. Trusov, and A. Shkel, “Effects of operational frequency scaling in multi-degree of freedom MEMS gyroscopes,” IEEE Sensors Journal, 8(10), pp. 1672–1680, 2008. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.