MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Analytical method in nonlinear dynamics|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- Liberzon, D.  Switching in Systems and Control, Springuer, 2003. [CrossRef]
- El Aroudi A., Debbat M. and Martinez-Salamero L. “Poincaré Maps Modelling and Local Orbital Stability Analysis of Discontinuous Piecewise A_ne Periodically Driven Systems”, Nonlinear Dynamics, 50(3): 431–445, 2007. [CrossRef]
- A. El Aroudi, “Prediction of Subharmonic Oscillation in Switching Converters Under Different Control Strategies,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, published on line, 2012, DOI:10.1109/TCSII.2011.2180097.
- C.-C Fang, “Using Nyquist or Nyquist-like plot to predict three typical instabilities in DC-DC converters,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, 350(10) pp. 3293–3312, 2013. [CrossRef]
- D. Giaouris, S. Banerjee, O. Imrayed, K. Mandal, B. Zahawi, and V. Pickert, “Complex interaction between tori and onset of 3-frequency quasiperiodicity in a current mode controlled boost converter,” IEEE Transactions of Circuits and Systems-I, 59 (1),pp. 207–214, 2012. [CrossRef]
- C.-C Fang, “Critical conditions for a class of switched linear systems based on harmonic balance: Applications to DC-DC converters,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 70(3), pp. 1767–1789, 2012. [CrossRef]
- R. Genesio and A. Tesi, “Harmonic balance methods for the analysis of chaotic dynamics in nonlinear systems” Automatica, 11(28), pp. 531–548, 1992. [CrossRef]
- A. Tesi, E. H. Abed, R. Genesio, and H. O.Wang, “Harmonic balance analysis of period-doubling bifurcations with implications for control of nonlinear dynamics,” Automatica, 32 (9),pp. 1255–1271, 1996. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. El Aroudi, J. Calvente, R. Giral, L. Martinez-Salamero, “Effects of non-ideal current sensing on subharmonic oscillation boundary in DC-DC switching converters under CMC,” Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2013 - 39th Annual Conference of the IEEE, pp. 8367–8372, 10-13 Nov. 2013.
- C.-C Fang, “Critical conditions of saddle-node bifurcations in switching DC-DC converters,” International Journal of Electronics, 100(8), pp. 1147, 2013. [CrossRef]
- B. Robert, and C. Robert, “Border Collision Bifurcations in a One-Dimensional Piecewise Smooth Map for a PWM Current-Programmed H-Bridge Inverter,” International Journal of Control, 7(16), pp. 1356–1367, 2002. [CrossRef]
- Y. Miladi, M. Feki, N. Derbel, “On the model identification of an incubator based on genetic algorithms,” 9th International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals and Devices, Chemnitz, Germany, 2012.
- L. Gardini, F. Tramontana, S. Banerjee, “Bifurcation analysis of an inductorless chaos generator using 1D piecewise smooth map,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 95, pp. 137–145, 2014. [CrossRef]
- J.-Young Huh and G. Wennmacher, “A study on the stability analysis of a PWM controlled hydraulic equipment,” KSME International Journal, 11(4), pp 397–407, 1997.
- G. Liu, W. Xia, D. Qi and R. Hu, “Analysis of Dither in Electro-Hydraulic Proportional Control,” Telekominika 11 (11), pp. 6808–6814, 2013.
- Mandal K., Chakraborty C., Abusorrah A., Al-Hindawi M., Al-Turki Y. and Banerjee S., “An Automated Algorithm for Stability Analysis of Hybrid Dynamical Systems,” The European Physical Journal, Special Topics (222), pp. 757–768, 2013. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- G. Floquet, “Sur les équations différentielles linéaires à coeffcients périodiques,” Annales Scientifiques de L’E.N.S, 2eme series, tome 12 (1883), pp. 47–88.
- A. F. Filippov, Differential Equations with Discontinuous Righthand Side, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1988. [CrossRef]
- R. L. Leine and H. Nijemeijer, Dynamics and Bifurcations of Non-Smooth Mechanical Systems, Lecture Notes in Applied and Computational Mechanics, 18, Springer, 2004. [CrossRef]
- A. El Aroudi, “A Closed Form Expression for Predicting Fast Scale Instability in Switching Buck Converters,” The International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis, Marrakech, Morocco, 2012.
- T. Tanitteerapan, S. Mori “Fundamental frequency parabolic PWM controller for lossless soft-switching boost power factor correction,” The 2001 IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, ISCAS 2001, vol.3, pp.57–60, 2001.
- C.-C. Fang, “Exact orbital stability analysis of static and dynamic ramp compensations in DC-DC converters,” Proceedings IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics, ISIE 2001, vol. 3, pp. 2124–2129, 2001.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.