MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analytical method in nonlinear dynamics|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- Triplett A., Linton J. and Quinn D. D. “Electromagnetic Energy Harvesting,” ENOC 2011, 24-29 July 2011, Rome, Italy.
- El Aroudi A., Ouakad H. and Younis M. “Nonlinear Dynamics of A Piecewise Linear Energy Harvesting System”, 1st Euro-Mediterranean Conference on Structural Dynamics and Vibroacoustics 23-25 Apr. 2013, Marrakech (Morocco).
- El Aroudi A., Ouakad H., Benadero L. and Younis M. “Analysis of Bifurcation Behavior of a Piecewise Linear Vibrator for Energy Harvesting Applications”, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, in press, 2014.
- Bendame M. and Abdel-Rahman E. “Nonlinear Modeling and Analysis of a Vertical Springless Energy Harvester”, MATEC Web of Conferences 1, 01004 (2012), CSNDD 2011, Marrakech, Morocco, DOI:10.1051/matecconf/20120101004, published by EDP Sciences, 2012. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Soliman M. S. M., Abdel-Rahman E. M., El-Saadany E. F. and Mansour R. R. “A Wideb and Vibration-based Energy Harvester,” J. Micromech. Microeng., 18, 115021 (11 pages), 2008.
- Leine R. L. and Nijemeijer H. Dynamics and Bifurcations of Non-Smooth Mechanical Systems, Lecture Notes in Applied and Computational Mechanics, Springer, 2004. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.