MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Linear and nonlinear phenomena in advanced physics|
|Published online||20 October 2014|
- J. G. Pinto, H. Carneiro, B. Exposto, C. Couto, J. L. Afonso, Transformerless Series Active Power Filter to Compensate Voltage Disturbances, Proceedings of the 14th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications. Birmingham, United Kingdom, Aug. 30 – Sept (2011).
- S.W. Han, S.Y. Lee, G. H. Choe, A 3-Phase Series active Power Filter with Compensate Voltage Drop and voltage Unbalance. ISIE, 2001. 1032–1037.
- P.T. Krein, J. Bentsman, R.M. Bass, B. Lesieutre. On the use of averaging for analysis of power electronic system, IEEE Trans Power Electronics 5, 1990, 182–190. [CrossRef]
- C.K. Tse, M.H.L. Chow, Theoretical study of switching converters with power factor correction and output regulation, IEEE Trans Circuits Syst. 47, 2000, 1047–55. [CrossRef]
- R. Erickson, M. Madigan, S. Singer, Design of simple high power factor rectifier based on the flyback converter, IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 1990, 792 – 801.
- A. Abouloifa, F. Giri, I. Lachkar, and F.Z. Chaoui, Formal Framework for Nonlinear control of PWM AC/DC Boost Rectifiers Controller Design and Average Performance Analysis, IEEE Trans. Contr. Syst. Tech. 18, 2010, 323–335. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.