MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Structural health monitoring|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- A. Deraemaeker, E. Reynders, G. De Roeck, and J. Kullaa. Vibration-based structural health monitoring using output-only measurements under changing environment. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 22:34–56, 2008. [CrossRef]
- M. Basseville, M. Abdelghani, and A. Benveniste. Subspace-based fault detection algorithms for vibration monitoring. Automatica, 36:101–109, 2000. [CrossRef]
- J. Kullaa. Damage detection of the Z24 bridge using control charts. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 17(1):163–170, 2003. [CrossRef]
- K. Worden, G. Manson, and N.R.J. Fieller. Damage detection using outlier analysis. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 229(3):647–667, 2000. [CrossRef]
- J. Kullaa. Eliminating environmental or operational influences in structural health monitoring using the missing data analysis. J. Intel. Mat. Syst and Struct., 20:1381–1390, 2009. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.