MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New vibration absorbers and control devices: Piezo-electric systems, energy harvesting and nonlinear energy sinks|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- N.W. Hagood, N.W. and A. von Flotow, Damping of structural vibrations with piezoelectric materials and passive electrical networks. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 146, pp. 243–268, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Preumont et al., The damping of a truss structure with a piezoelectric transducer. Computers and structures, 86, pp. 227–239, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Agnes and D.J. Inman, Nonlinear piezoelectric vibration absorbers. Smart materials and structures, 5, pp. 704–714, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Den Hartog, Mechanical vibrations (Dover Publications, New York 1985) pp. 93–104. [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Brock, A note on the damped vibration absorber. Journal of Applied Mechanics, 68, pp.A–286, 1946. [Google Scholar]
- T. Asami and O. Nishihara, Closed-form exact solution to H∞ optimization of dynamic vibration absorbers (application to different transfer functions and damping systems). Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, 125, pp 398–405, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Piezoelectric ceramics data book for designers (Morgan Electroceramics, 1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.