MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New vibration absorbers and control devices: Piezo-electric systems, energy harvesting and nonlinear energy sinks|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- R. L. Bisplinghoff, H. Ashley, and R. L. Halfman. Aeroelasticity. Dover Publications, 1996.
- S. Saadat, J. Salichs, M. Noori, Z. Hou, H. Davoodi, I. Bar-On, Y. Suzuki, and A. Masuda. An overview of vibration and seismic applications of NiTi shape memory alloys. Smart Materials and Structures, 11 (2):218, 2002. [CrossRef]
- J.K. Strelec, D.C. Lagoudas, M.A. Kahn, and J. Yen. Design and implementation of a shape memory alloy actuated reconfigurable airfoil. Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 14(4-5):257–273, 2003. [CrossRef]
- W. Lacarbonara, D. Bernardini, and F. Vestroni. Nonlinear thermomechanical oscillations of shape-memory devices. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 41(5-6):1209–1234, 2004. [CrossRef]
- D. Bernardini and G. Rega. The influence of model parameters and of the thermomechanical coupling on the behavior of shape memory devices. International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, 45(10):933–946, 2010. [CrossRef]
- M. Ould Moussa, Z. Moumni, O. Doaré, C. Touzé, and W. Zaki. Non-linear dynamic thermomechanical behavior of shape memory alloys. Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 23(14):1593–1611, 2012. [CrossRef]
- O. Doaré, A. Sbarra, C. Touzé, M. Ould Moussa, and Z. Moumni. Experimental analysis of the quasistatic and dynamic torsional behaviour of shape memory alloys. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 49(1):32–42, 2011. [CrossRef]
- E. H. Dowell et al. A Modern Course in Aeroelasticity. Kluwer Academic, 1994.
- X. Amandolese, S. Michelin, and M. Choquel. Low speed flutter and limit cycle oscillations of a two-degree-of-freedom flat plate in a wind tunnel. Journal of Fluids and Structures, 43:244–255, 2013. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.