MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Che Amat, S. (2011). ‘Moving forward’, CIDB Malaysia News, Issue 1.
- Kassim, A. (2005). ‘Cross-border movement of foreign workers in Malaysia: a comparative analysis’, Master Builders 3rd Quarter.
- Kanapathy, V. (2006). ‘Migrant workers in Malaysia: An overview’, Towards and East Asian Cooperation Framework for Migrant Labour. Country paper prepared for the Workshop on an East Asian Cooperation Framework for Migrant Labour, Institute of Strategic and International Studies (Malaysia), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: 6-7 December.
- Navamukundan, A. (2002). ‘Migrant workers: Labour migration in Malaysia – Trade union views’, Labour Education 2002/4, No. 129.
- Saleh @ Aman, S. (2008). Causes of poor participation of local workers in Malaysia construction industry and strategies for improvement (Master Dissertation). University Technology Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Abdul Latif, S. S. (2010). Skilled manpower shortage need urgent attention, MBAM Online News, 04 August, retrieved June 02, 2012.
- Wong, P. M. (2011), Workers Shortage Could Hit ETP Plan, The Star Online, March 16, retrieved June 02, 2012.
- Al-harthy, A.S.H. (2006). The Consultancy Fee for StructuralDesign Changes of Reinforced Concrete Building inOman. Faculty of Civil Engineering, UniversitiTeknologi Malaysia, Skudai, Johor, Malaysia. Ph.D. Thesis.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.