MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Industrial Resource Council, 2012. Soil Stabilization. http://www.industrialresourcescouncil.org/Applications/SoilStabilization/tabid/443/Default.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Safiuddin, Jumaat, Salam, and Hafizan, 2010. Best Use of Palm Oil Fuel Ash. Retrieved on 20 April 2012 from http://Theindependentbd.Com/Paper-Edition/Others/Freeforall/12019-Best-Use-Of-Palm-Oil-Fuel-Ash.Html [Google Scholar]
- Sumadi and Hussin, 1995. Palm Oil fuel Ash (POFA) as a Future Partial Cement Replacement Material, Housing Construction. Journal of Ferrocement. Vol.25 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Pauzi, N. I., Omar, H., & M. Yusoff, Z., 2011. Geotechnical Properties of Waste Soil from Open Dumping Area in Malaysia. Retrieved 12 2011, from www.ejge.com/2011/Ppr11.090/Ppr11.090alr.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Agamuthu and Khan, 1997. Effective Solid Waste Management In Malaysia. Ecotone Management Sdn Bhd [Google Scholar]
- Hegde and Daware, 2010. Effect of Alternate Wetting and Drying on Laterite and Their Engineering Behaviour, Indian Geotechnical Conference, GEOtrendz December 16–18, IGS Mumbai Chapter & IIT Bombay. [Google Scholar]
- Eisazadeh, Khairul Anuar Kassim, Hadi Nur, 2012. Solid-state NMR and FTIR studies of lime stabilized montmorillonitic and lateritic clays. Applied Clay Science. Vol. 67–68, October 2012, Pages 5–10 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah, Hussin, Zakaria, Muhamad, Hamid, 2006. POFA: A Potential Partial Cement Replacement Material in Aerated Concrete. Proceedings of the 6th Asia-Pacific Structural Engineering and Construction Conference (APSEC 2006), 5 – 6 September 2006, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia [Google Scholar]
- Sata, Jaturapitakkul, and Kiattikomol, 2004. Utilization of Palm Oil Fuel Ash in High Strength Concrete. Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering. ASCE (16) 623–628. [Google Scholar]
- Galau, 2010. Characterization of Palm oil Fuel Ash from Different Mill as Cement Replacement Material. Bachelor Degree Dissertation, University Technology Malaysia (UTM). Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.