MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2014EUROSUPERALLOYS 2014 – 2nd European Symposium on Superalloys and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Posters: Mechanical Behavior II: Single-Crystalline Alloys|
|Published online||08 October 2014|
- T. Yokokawa, H. Saeki, Y. Fukuyama, T. Yoshida and H. Harada, Proc. of 10th int'l Symp. on Superalloys 2004 (2004), 859
- T. Hino, Y. Yoshioka, K. Nagata, H. Kashiwaya, T. Koizumi, H. Harada and T. Yamagata, Proc. 6th Liege Conf. on Mat. For Adv. Power Eng. (1988), 1129
- R. Darolia, D. Flahrman and R. D. Field, Proc. of 6th int'l Symp. on Superalloys 1988 (1988), 255
- B. Dubiel, M. Nazmy, J. Lapin and A. Czyrska-Filemonowicz, Proc. 9th Liege Conf. on Mat. For Adv. Power Eng. (2010), 802
- Y. Murata, R. Hashizume, A. Yoshinari, N. Aoki, M. Morinaga and Y. Hukui, Proc. of 9h int'l Symp. on Superalloys 2000 (2000), 285
- N. Miura, Y. Kondo and T. Matsuo, Proc. of 9th int'l Conf. on Creep and Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures (2001), 437
- Y. Kondo and N. Miura, Advanced Materials Research 278 (2011), 138 [CrossRef]
- N. Miura, Y. Kondo and T. Matsuo, Tetsu-to-Hagane, 89 (2003), 1240
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.