MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2014EUROSUPERALLOYS 2014 – 2nd European Symposium on Superalloys and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 10: Mechanical Behavior III: Polycrystalline Alloys|
|Published online||29 August 2014|
- D. Huber, M. Stockinger, H. Clemens, 2012 MRS Fall Meeting, 1516, 23, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Bhavsar, A. Collins, S. Silverman, Superalloys 718, 625, 706, and Various Derivatives, 47, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Cao, R.L. Kennedy, Recommendations for Heat treating Allvac® 718Plus® Alloy Parts, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Pike, Superalloys 2008, 191, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Duschel, Master Thesis, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Cao, Superalloys 718, 625, 706, and Various Derivatives, 165, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Holzer, PhD Thesis, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.