MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- B. D. Ratner, et al., Biomaterials science: an introduction to materials in medicine: Academic press, (2004)
- S. V. Bhat, Biomaterials. Harrow, U.K.: Alpha Science International Ltd., (2007)
- A. Mahapatro, “Metals for Biomedical Applications and Devices,” Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering, vol. 2, pp. 259–268, (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. Sumita, “Present status and future trend of metallic materials used in orthopedics,” Seikeigeka, vol. 48, pp. 927–934, (1997)
- D. E. Waite, “Overview and historical perspective of oral reconstructive surgery,” Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, vol. 68, pp. 495–498, (1989) [CrossRef]
- S. Koul and D. J. Moliterno, “Bare-Metal Versus Drug-Eluting Stent Placement Among Patients Presenting With Anemia,” JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions, vol. 2, pp. 337–338, (2009) [CrossRef]
- H. Amel-Farzad, et al., “In-body corrosion fatigue failure of a stainless steel orthopaedic implant with a rare collection of different damage mechanisms,” Engineering Failure Analysis, vol. 14, pp. 1205–1217, (2007) [CrossRef]
- H. Hermawan, et al., “Metals for biomedical applications,” (2011)
- N. P. Xu X, Y Yan, T Zwitter, Int Conf Powder Metall Part Mater Metal Powder Ind Fed 7:137, (2011)
- G. A. Ahmed M, Savvakin DG, Ivasishin OM, Elena VP, J Mater Sci, vol. 47, (2012)
- X. X. Zwitter T, P Nash Proc Int Conf Powder Metall Part Mater Metal Powder Ind Fed 7:169, (2009)
- R. M. German, Metallurgical Transactions A, vol. 7A, pp. 1879–1885, (1976) [CrossRef]
- J. K. T. Pieczonka, A. Tizani, and A. Molinari, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 64, pp. 327–334, (1997) [CrossRef]
- M.-K. Kang, et al., “Ostwald ripening kinetics of angular grains dispersed in a liquid phase by two-dimensional nucleation and abnormal grain growth,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 22, pp. 603–612, (2002) [CrossRef]
- S. T. K. Okubo, and H. Ito: Microsyst. Technol., 2010, and p. vol. 16 (12),
- Microsyst. Technol, vol. 16, pp. 2037–41,(2010) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.