MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- B. D. Ratner, et al., Biomaterials science: an introduction to materials in medicine: Academic press, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Bhat, Biomaterials. Harrow, U.K.: Alpha Science International Ltd., (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahapatro, “Metals for Biomedical Applications and Devices,” Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering, vol. 2, pp. 259–268, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sumita, “Present status and future trend of metallic materials used in orthopedics,” Seikeigeka, vol. 48, pp. 927–934, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Waite, “Overview and historical perspective of oral reconstructive surgery,” Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, vol. 68, pp. 495–498, (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Koul and D. J. Moliterno, “Bare-Metal Versus Drug-Eluting Stent Placement Among Patients Presenting With Anemia,” JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions, vol. 2, pp. 337–338, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Amel-Farzad, et al., “In-body corrosion fatigue failure of a stainless steel orthopaedic implant with a rare collection of different damage mechanisms,” Engineering Failure Analysis, vol. 14, pp. 1205–1217, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hermawan, et al., “Metals for biomedical applications,” (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Xu X, Y Yan, T Zwitter, Int Conf Powder Metall Part Mater Metal Powder Ind Fed 7:137, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Ahmed M, Savvakin DG, Ivasishin OM, Elena VP, J Mater Sci, vol. 47, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. X. Zwitter T, P Nash Proc Int Conf Powder Metall Part Mater Metal Powder Ind Fed 7:169, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. German, Metallurgical Transactions A, vol. 7A, pp. 1879–1885, (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. K. T. Pieczonka, A. Tizani, and A. Molinari, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 64, pp. 327–334, (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.-K. Kang, et al., “Ostwald ripening kinetics of angular grains dispersed in a liquid phase by two-dimensional nucleation and abnormal grain growth,” Journal of the European Ceramic Society, vol. 22, pp. 603–612, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. T. K. Okubo, and H. Ito: Microsyst. Technol., 2010, and p. vol. 16 (12), [Google Scholar]
- Microsyst. Technol, vol. 16, pp. 2037–41,(2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.