MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- A M Khourshid, I Sabry, Analysis and design of friction stir welding, Int.Journal of Mech.Eng and Robotics Research, 2(3), 233–241. (2013)
- Information on www.twi.co.uk
- Gurmeet Singh, Kulwant Singh, and Jagtar Singh, “Effect of process parameters on microstructure and mechanical properties in friction stir welding of aluminium alloy”, Indians Institute of Metals, (2011)
- Huijie Liu, Huijie Zhang, Qing Pan and Yu Lei, Int J Mater Form, Springer-Verlag France, (2011)
- T Sakthivel, G S Sengar, and J Mukhopadhyay, Int J Adv Technol, 43, Springer-Verlag London, 468–473, (2009) [CrossRef]
- Z W Chen, and S Cui, “Strain and strain rate during friction stir welding/processing of Al-7Si-0.3Mg alloy”, IOP Conf.Series: Materials Science and Engineering 4, (2009)
- T Saeid, A Abdollah-zadeh, and B Zasgari, “Weldability and mechanical properties of dissimilar aluminium-copper lap joints made by friction stir welding”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 490, 652–655. (2010) [CrossRef]
- M Koilraj, V Sundareswaran, S Vijayan, and S R Koteswara Rao, “Friction stir welding of dissimilar aluminium alloys AA2219 to AA5083 - optimization of process parameters using Taguchi technique”, Materials and Design 42, 1–7. (2012) [CrossRef]
- E Gercekcioglu, T Eren, K Yildizh, N Kahraman, and E Salamci, “The friction behavior on the external surface of the friction stir welding of AA6063-T6 tubes”, 5th Int Conf on Tribology, 225–228. (2005)
- Qasim M Doos, and Bashar Abdul Wahab, “Experimental study of fricton stir welding of 6061- T6 aluminium pipe”, IJMERR, 1(3), 143–156. (2012)
- Information on www.hegewald-peschke.com.
- W M Zeng, H L Wu, J Zhang, Effect of tool wear on microstructure, mechanical properties and acoustic emission of friction stir welded 6061 aluminum alloy, Acta Metallurgica Sinica, 19(1), 9–19. [CrossRef]
- D F Metz, E R Weishaupt, M E Barkey, B S Fairbee, A microstructure and microhardness of a friction plug weld in friction stir welded 2195 Al-Li, J.Eng Materials and Technology, 134(2), (2012)
- Long Wan, Yongxian Huang, LV Zongliang, LV Shixiong, Jicai Feng, Effect of self-support friction stir welding on microstructure and microhardness of 6082-T6 aluminium alloy joint, Materials & Design, 55, 197–203. (2014) [CrossRef]
- Azman Ismail, Mokhtar Awang, Hasan Fawad, Kamal Ahmad, Friction stir welding on aluminum alloy 6063 pipe, Proceedings of the 7th Asia Pacific IIW International Congress, Singapore, 78–81. (2013)
- ASTM E18, standard test method for Rockwell hardness and Rockwell superficial hardness of metallic materials, ASTM International.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.