MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 13, 2014ICPER 2014 - 4th International Conference on Production, Energy and Reliability
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Materials and Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 July 2014|
- Friction Stir Welding Technical Handbook. (2010), LAXÅ, Sweden: ESAB AB. 27. [Google Scholar]
- Wayne M. Thomas, E.D.N., James C. Needham, Michael G. Murch, Peter Temple-Smith, Christopher J. Dawes. (1995). US Patent 5, 460, 317. [Google Scholar]
- Mishra, R.S. and Z.Y. Ma, Friction stir welding and processing. Materials Science and Engineering: R: Reports, (2005). 50(1–2), 1–78. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Badheka, V.J., Utilisation of a Conventional Milling Machine for Friction Stir Welding of Commercial Aluminum. Welding Research Abroad, (2010). 56(6), 6. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, C.B., et al., Effect of Compliance and Travel Angle on Friction Stir Welding With Gaps. Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, (2010). 132(4), 041010–041010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bilal Ghazanfar, Mokhtar Awang, Sajjad Raza Khan, Hasan Fawad, Advanced Materials Research, (2013). 701, 378–381. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baghel, P.K., Design and development of fixture for friction stir welding. Innovative System Design and Engineering, (2012). 3(12), 40–47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.